FlyLady...............Day 1
When I walk into a room that is cluttered and messy, I feel defeated and overwhelmed. My head spins and I don't even know where to start. I have always been this way. When I was a child my parents would send me into my room to clean, I would stand there for hours and not get anything done. To me, cleaning is an endless cycle. By the time I do clothes, clean the kitchen, and start on another room; I have to start all over again. I never have time to just de-clutter things. I recently realized that Abbie does the same thing. I get so frustrated at her when she doesn't keep anything organized, she takes forever to clean, and she gets distracted. How can I yell at her for begin like me? I decided to try this new way of organizing and cleaning. Today I got an audio book by a lady called "Sink Reflections" from the website of FlyLady . (Check out her site by clicking on the name.) It seemed like she was talking about me and my life. My embarrassment and anxiety about h...
Thanks so much for the shout out! I am waiting for another blogger to join so that I can pair you up! Hopefully, I will have someone for you soon!
ReplyDeletexo,
Shanna