Distant... so distant. Trapped in my own head. Isolated... so isolated. Laying alone in my bed. Dear Hubby, I am so sorry. I don't know what is going on. I feel so disconnected. So overwhelmed by the day to day of life. Thank you so much for trying to make me happy. How sweet of you to run out just to get me a tea. I don't like feeling like this and hope to be back on my game soon. I just constantly feel exhausted. I wish I could stay in bed for a few days, but I know the world won't stop just because I did. I love you so much and am so thankful for you. Dear Eb, Baby, my poor baby. I wish I could take the pain of your teething away. I wish I could make you feel more comfortable. I know that you are trying to communicate as best as you can. I am sorry I can't just hold you while you scream. Please, get some rest and be a strong girl. Please, give mommy a break from the constant crying. Dear Abbie, I am sorry I have been so distracted. I have not forgotten a...
Comments
Post a Comment
Please feel free to respond or ask me a question... I would love your comments.